Announcing the publication of my book, The Successful Introvert: How to Enhance Your Job Search and Advance Your Career.
This book provides concrete and proven job search strategies for people who are introverted or shy or who have difficulty promoting themselves, to enable them to navigate the process with more confidence, greater success, and deeper appreciation for their unique strengths. For detailed information about the book, including ordering information, click here: http://www.happyabout.info/thesuccessfulintrovert.php
Featured in Fortune Magazine/CNN Money.com http://tinyurl.com/dbudct
Catch my interview on JobRadio.FM http://tinyurl.com/dccxlo
Welcome to Gentle Job Search & Career Services
Our specialty is helping you identify and implement strategies that fit your style. We recognize that the skills you need to succeed at job search are different from the skills you need to succeed on the job. If “tooting your own horn” doesn’t come naturally to you, if the idea of having to “sell yourself” to land a job makes you cringe, if networking makes you nervous, or if shyness or introversion are holding you back, we will work with you to develop strategies that let you present yourself effectively but in an honest and authentic manner.
Our services are designed to move you forward from any point in your transition. Whether you’re trying to figure out “What do I want to be when I grow up?” (a question people of all ages ask) or you’re highly focused on your career goals, we will collaborate with you to develop the best next steps for you, to advance your career.
If one or more of the following statements describes you, we can help.
- I need to identify job titles that might be interesting.
- I need to find out what jobs are in demand in today’s labor market.
- I need to gain more insight into my personality to understand what career choices are most likely to be fulfilling and what job search strategies are most likely to be effective.
- I need to figure out how to conduct a successful job search and to uncover more opportunities.
- I need to develop a top-notch resume and cover letter (or other job search documents).
- I need to prepare for the job interview.
- I need to negotiate a good salary package.
Contact us at 781-444-0778 or at
for more information.